Tilda With Daisy

Today's project is for iCopic and I decided to go with another One Sheet Box decorated with a simple little tag.  I posted a tutorial to make on One Sheet Box recently....so I will direct you there for the directions.

For today's box, I colored Magnolia's Tilda With Daisy stamp with Copic Markers: 
Flower/Dress BG49, BG45, BG70, B00, B0000
Hair E59, E57, E31
Skin E00, E02
Shoes W7, W5, W3, W1
Flower E38, E32, YG17, YG25

I used a K&Co tag I had handy, and added some white gel pen accents.  I fussy cut Tilda and popped her up on foam tape for dimension.  Some coordinating seam binding finishes my tag. 

Tilda is one of about 103 Magnolia images!  Lots of CHA goodness is arriving in the iCopic store...be sure to stop by and take a peek!

Comments

'tilda is beautiful, and the whol;e project just sings.
Blessings
Maxine
This does NOT get any cuter! I love the spring colors. So cheerful!
really cute, love all the happy colors!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Lovely project! Makes me think of Spring with all those bright colors! ;o)
Creative Mayhem said…
What great Copic goodness! You need to teach me some lessons. This is fantastic!

Popular Posts