Ruffles!

This week's Our Craft Lounge Challenge is up...and it's RUFFLES!  You can check out the inspiration photo and enter your card on the Our Craft Lounge blog.

I used the Shower of Blossoms for my card...and when I saw this jug I immediately decided it was going to be blue and white!  I stamped it on a Labels Four Spellbinders Die and then colored it with Copic Markers:  B26, B24, RV10, E43, E42, E41.  I glued the edge of the die and covered it with some white glitter. 

Designer papers are by Creative Imaginations and the ruffled ribbon is from May Arts.

Comments

Jennifer said…
These ruffles are beautiful and so is the wonderful image you've used!
Wow - this is fabulous Michelle - the ruffle is perfect and the image is just beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine
Such a lovely card, love the ruffles and the colors!!!
Paula
Unknown said…
Lovely! Has a soft look and feel! ;o)

Popular Posts