Milton With Daisy!

This is one of two projects today, so be sure to scroll for more inspiration!
Today's project for iCopic is a sweet little project featuring Wild Rose Studio's Milton With Daisy image.

I colored my image with the following Copic markers:  E59, E57, E55, E53, E51, Y38, T35, Y32, YG17, YG03, R85, R83, R81.  To add texture to Milton I used the Colorless Blender solution and a piece of terry cloth. 


For my little box, I used one sheet of Chocolate Truffle cardstock.  I added black lines and measurements to each photo to guide you along.  This is based on Beate's One Sheet Box Tutorial on SCS.



Finally I topped my bag with a bunch of sweet girly goodness.   I started with a 4.5 inch circle, folded in half and faux stitched with a white signo gel pen.  I added some glittered punched pieces, and layered various dies and gems. 

Milton is fussy cut and is layered on some designer paper from the store...by Fizzy Moon.
A finishing touch is a snippet of Cotton Candy Divine Twine tied in a bow!

Comments

wow this is awesome , sooo cute !!!
Paula
Jennifer said…
This is a fabulous project! Thank you so much for the details. Your little bear with his daisy is adorable. the bow is a great touch!
Unknown said…
Super CUTE! Love that adorable teddy bear with the flower! ;o)
Thanks for the tutorial link, and link, on how to make the box/bag!

Popular Posts