Inky Antics Blog Hop!

Today's Inky Antics Spring Blog Hop celebrates the versatility of the HoneyPop Collection, and I have two cards to share with you!

If you're hopping, you’ve come from Crystal's blog.  If you've just come upon my post, be sure to start at the beginning of the hop and be prepared to be inspired! 

Here’s the hop order:
Keri Lee Sereika
Michelle Pearson  **you are here**


The blog hop starts today and ends on Sunday, February 27th at midnight Central time. Please visit each DT members’ blog to view their projects and leave a comment for each designer. The more you comment, the better your chances are to win. (Limit one comment per blog, please). Two people’s names will be drawn at random to receive a surprise Inky HoneyPOP prize pack. The winners’ names will be announced on the Inky Antics blog next Monday, so remember to stop back and see if you’ve won.

My first card I paired up with some fun My Mind's Eye designer papers and embellished my card with a touch of Candi.
For the inside of my card you see the fabulously fun Rainbow HoneyPoP element in the ball.  Notice the fun mechanism that allows Ellie's face not to be folded in the card when it closes?  See the directions for that and ideas for an additional card on this additional card project sheet.
If HoneyPop isn't always the order of the day....this set can also be used without that element.  For this card I went girly and covered my stars with flowers.  The star tips look like leaves peeking out from under the flowers!  I placed Ellie on the ball image included with this set.
Oops!  Ellie fell off the ball...but Miss Mouse is reminding her she's special anyway!  I popped up Ellie and the sentiment for some added interest, and tucked the ball behind my card liner panel.

These sets are great fun, be sure to make every stop on the hop and see how versatile all of the HoneyPoP sets are!  Your next stop is the Inky Antic's Blog.

Comments

fun cards! That star paper goes perfectly with the rainbow honeypop paper!
stamping sue said…
Very clever! Fabulous cards.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
Sweet cards Michelle! :)
Crystal said…
AWWW My daughter would just LOVE this elephant!!! What a great set, and you sure showcased it beautifully!!!!! FANTASTIC creations!
Jackie Wamhoff said…
You have exceeded "HoneyPOP Princess" status, Michelle. ;-) Both cards are fabulous! Thanks again for another wonderful job.
Kimmy said…
How cute! I really like the multicolor Honey Pop its so fun! Those elephants are too cute!
Tami B. said…
Both of these cards are adorable. I especially love the first one.
Gail S. said…
Very cute!! I love the one with the honeycomb ball :)
CheckerBeads said…
super cute! love the rainbow pop on the ball!

Anne
Dawnll said…
Love that rainbow ball and this adorable stamp set you used.
Such cute designs
Suziestamper said…
WOW so elegant! Thanks for sharing.
There sooo adorable !!!!
Paula
Vicki G said…
Absolutely ADORABLE!

V
Diana N. said…
What fun your cards are! I love the rainbow Honey Pop paper! Kids would like both cards!
mandy said…
aww I love your card the elephant is so cute you have colored him in beautifully hugs Mandy xxx
Debbie said…
Fun cards and I love your paper choices. TFS, Michelle!
Both cards are wonderful Michelle, the elephant with the mouse is so darling and you did a great job using them.
Tammy C. said…
They are both great! I love how Ellie pops up.
Shalady said…
Wow...you are an artist! For the "busy" paper you selected, the cards aren't too busy! Love the both!
Bev Gerard said…
So much sweet FUN! That darling elephant is just having a "ball" with your creations, Michelle!

~Bev
Sheila said…
What person wouldn't love receiving these cards. Thanks for sharing.
Auntie Em said…
Your cards are both so cheerful and uplifting. The honeycomb ball is such a colourful addition to the card!
Thanks for sharing the fun ideas! :)
Tina said…
I love both of your cards. Great job!
Marie said…
Super adorable, Michelle. Love the story that continues on the inside of the card.TFS
Barbara Colbert said…
Fu, cute cards!! These stamps are great!! And love that new multicolored paper!!! Cute!!!
FrancineB said…
Adorable cards. Love the elephant on the ball.
Shell said…
How cute!! I just love him on that ball. Such adorable cards - especially with the honeycomb paper. Love both of them.
Anonymous said…
both cards are so cute and so full of detail!
Unknown said…
Playing catch up here! Missed the hop but I love both cards! They are SUPER CUTE!

Popular Posts