Listen With Your Heart

If you are here for the Inky Antics Honey Pop Blog Hop click HERE.

I've been waiting to do this image up....but now that the snow drifts have disappeared and I am seeing peeks of green in my flower gardens, I decided it's time! Some of the first flowers to bloom are my mini iris...they are so vibrant and are a welcom sight after a Wisconsin winter!

Today's card is for http://www.onecrazystamper.com/. The set is Beauty Within by Flourishes. I stamped my images with Memento ink and colored them with Copic Markers. The sentiment is also from this set.

Copic colors: YG13, YG17, YG67, V09, V15, V17, B00, B02

I cut the image out and then layered it on a Spellbinders Labels Thirteen die. My ribbon is heated with a heat gun to crinkle it up.

I stamped the oval that surrounds my word from the Fancy Accents Spellbinders Compatible Set and cut it out.

The designer paper is BasicGrey's Kioshi collection which I ran through the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder. I sanded the embossing to highlight it a bit futher.

You still have time to hop in and join us for our monthly challenge...there is a gift certificate on the line for a lucky participant. Maybe it will be You!

Comments

Rosie said…
Oh my goodness girl, you've been busy! I love this card...AMAZING!! Your coloring skills are awesome girl. I am so inspired by your talent. Hugs, Rosemary
Elizabeth said…
Beautiful work and I love all the different techniques you used to create it!
Micah said…
Great job on the coloring, very vibrant. Love the overall card too. Thank you for sharing.

Popular Posts