Double Pocket Bag

This was a fun little project....I was asked to make some little valentine projects that could give the gift of a few cards. I found the tutorial for these Double Pocket Bags on SCS.

For this one I used the papers from BasicGrey's Bittersweet Collection. I also used BasicGrey's Bittersweet Chipboard Stickers. The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and is accented with coordinating Copic Markers.

I used SU's slit punch for the ribbon holes. Ribbon was some I found at Big Lots a while ago...and I had a *lot* until I finished this project!! Eight bags left me wanting to go see if they have some more! Faux stitching an distressing are finishing touches. Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

AnnMarie said…
This is really pretty! I am always on the lookout for bag type projects! You did a beautiful job with this one! Hope your day was full of love! Big hug!

Popular Posts